Monday, May 22, 2023

Let There be Love

Let There be Love  (Anne Murray and her daughter)

Pat bought a new mountain house.  Look, there is a quilty barn star on it.
Such a very good omen.


Monday's surprise:
Met a few friends for lunch.  I have to have an operation early this summer...and, I am so freaked out about it.  Felt so lonely and needed support.  So five of us met at a restaurant for brunch.  We have  been through some hard times together.  I did not know it was an operation party for me/??!!!

One friend drove me there, one friend bought  me lunch, one friend had a selection of  these earrings for all of us to wear the day of my surgery to help with the hope thing.  I felt so cared for.

We caught up with each other and we laughed...It was mighty fine!!  I am grateful.
After my nap, I sorted fabric and read some of  my book.
Tonight, I put all the possible backing fabrics in one  place.  I hope I remember where...ha!! If you are reading this, they are in clear windowed boxes on my red rolling cart.

And so it goes. A lovely day in Charlotte for an outdoor lunch; actually for an outdoor anything.



1 comment:

http://thankfullga447 said...

Glad you had a lovely day and support. Praying for you. Love the mountain house.