Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Today's Cheer

Aoife helps her daddy make and plant her window boxes.  Lucky Aoife to have a daddy like that.


A gift tonight from Candace, just picked from her garden.
"Just Joey"  It is like the color of the rose, "Whisky Mac".  My husband won a first place in a  rose competition for that 45  years ago.

Wednesday Women today.  Linda saved my day by using her brain to organize a backing for my grey hexie quilt.  Looks like my big quilt days are numbered as I can no longer get up from the floor due to arthritis pain.  And my remaining one shoulder needs replacement....But, so far so good, on smaller quilts and  of course potholders for my sanity.

I have to have an operation this summer...trying not to freak.  
And, of course to make the most of my days. Lovely sunny days would cheer anyone.
Tomorrow dentist and pool....
xoxo



 

No comments: