Thursday, May 11, 2023

Scraps, my Best Friends

This is all in pieces but the main part .  Feeling a bit challenged...not right.
I do like most of it, but the outside white border.  I want the first inside border but do not have enough of it.
Thought I would put it out here for suggestions.
Now I think I will piece the border with different whites...eg what is left of the inside border fabric with the other as filler.  
This is my favorite part of quilting:  working with color and scraps to create.


A great day today as I got out of myself.  Even the dentist visit was fun...OMG  
What is wrong with me/??
Hysterical laughing with friends tonight at dinner.
The awesome pool this morning set the tone.
Tomorrow is my last day at PT....sad, but I do know that after my operation this summer, I will ask for more PT.  He is oh, so helpful.

I have not seen my cleaning lady in two weeks.  Maybe she no longer loves me???  Or maybe she is tired and short staffed.  

I am learning to chill!!!

"Just Joey" has opened with the most lovely smell.
Thank you Candace for this gift of love.






 

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That rose is so beautiful! A great treat as I start reading blogs this morning.