Monday, June 19, 2023

JOY

 Joy in flowers from a newly discovered relative xooxoxox   Probably the most lovely flowers I have ever received.

Aoife and her daddy at a birthday party.

On the potholder scene:
lovely and fun backing!

Backing from Ruby Star..found in my stash...so grateful for a huge stash.
I am low on potholders.  I am giving them away like crazy cuz everyone here is soo kind.

Found this on Pinterest .  Hilarious.

Practicing accepting life on life's terms and counting the 15 days till my operation.  So hoping that what the robot is removing weighs a lot....hmmm.
Tonight's joy, dinner at the Chophouse with lots of laughs and comraderie with floor friends....like in college...a senior one...a senior dorm.!
A trip to Trader Joe's for essentials before the torential rains.
My house cleaner finally showing up and making my apartment look like new.

Life humming along without  my direction!!
Such a relief!! xo


1 comment:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Loved all the photos today! Praying for your upcoming surgery and recovery. You make wonderful creations. Keep on seeing the joys among the thorns!