Sunday, June 25, 2023

The New Season Upon us....

 Another  rainy, sunny good day in the Carolinas.  Great pool exercise and fine dinner with friends.  Then I made this door rug mug for the season.  In the spirit of co-operation!!  Sometimes this is hard to do, but....a start  here...and it hangs on my door.  So much fun to make.  The center is from Spoonflower at the last year 50% off sale.

Isn't the backing adorable...patriotic  masks.
Meantime in Portland, Oregon, my girl and her family are intertaining Brian's best friend.  They took him mountain climbing and cherry picking.  Of course Aoife loved it too.



It is  very nice to report a lovely day.  My sister has taken some time off to relax and to help me when the operation time comes...Can  you believe, two doctors are doing two operations back to back while I am  under anesthesia!!!!  They are outpatient procedures done by robots....My grandmother would be aghast...By the way, today is her 127th birthday..Too bad she died in 1996 .  I miss her so much.
She would have a very hard time with my mother gone and me being 75.. She would deal with it however, and find someone else to play canasta with......







2 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Lovely sunny photos today. Hope you can keep busy and active before your surgery. I miss my grandmas. They did not have pretentious or malicious bone in their bodies.

Teresa said...

Hi, nice blog today and sure looks like summer fun. Have not been checking blogs much lately, but hope you are doing well and enjoying life.