Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Angels Watching Over Me

 Angels Watching Over Me

The good wishes are coming. I am grateful Just.look at the many friends supporting silly scardy cat me!!

My DIL gave me this for Mother;s Day...Today it is in a prominent place!!

This angel made and gifted to me by our Betty McConnell, glass artist in my neighborhood. For sure it will guide me tomorrow.


Her mommy and daddy's angel...Already practicing the look her Mommy gives to me!!!
And, she is not even 3 yet....OMG/ Poor Emily!!!!
Aoife  on a  hot day in Portland, Ore....enjoying the Tualatin River.

Jacqueline Winspear....Thank you for comforting me on my porch on a cloudy, 92 degree day. F
I am now convinced that WW2 was worse than my upcoming "procedure" tomorrow morning.
xo
Our flag, our country....unfocused but still  loved  Happy Fourth of July!!! xo



2 comments:

Rebecca Grace said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers today, brave lady! May angels guide the hands of the surgeon and watch over you today. I'm looking forward to sewing with you again soon!

Alcea Rosea 31 said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Thinking of you getting back to your pot holders :-)