Sunday, July 2, 2023

Grateful Me....Whose Mind Still Works


Thank God...cuz with every lucky, passing day...something new is about to happen.

Today, I can recognize genius when I see it.  Nineteen year old Mac Barnes...a brilliant fiber artist and scientist at university in St. Louis...shared this T-shirt quilt with me....


This is how he designed it...on Cricut.

Some of his work:

I am speechless at his innovative creations...love them so much.
And, I have never ever ever seen such a clever T -shirt quilt.

And, since my brain still works....I can appreciate it.

Below, other inspiration for me:

Perhaps Love, John Denver  

"One's mind runs back up the sunbeam to the sun.”   C.S. Lewis  1898-1963

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I had never heard of Mac. Thanks for sharing the link. Such amazing work.