Monday, July 31, 2023

As the Day Goes.......

Amanda Gorman, our poet laureate, depicted on fabric:

Just finished Sally's birthday present.  Fun fabric from Spoonflower.  A bag she will love with a shiny penny inside for good luck. It is late, but still, I finished it.....so glad.  Sally is part of my support system  here.  I  used this tute: Small String Bag

More family drama...but, I  have to save myself.  My well is empty and dry. I will not have a misguided sense of responsibility.  I am better. I got a text from someone named Debbie Downer....hmmm..I did not answer it as I know in my heart, she is Pearl's first cousin.  Deleted!!


My daughter in Oregon found a mother and child hiking/camping group on Facebook.
There was a slot free, so she took it.  Aoife and Em went to the  mountains for the weekend with their tent and had a great time with new friends.  OMG, that girl of mine is raising that girl of hers.!!


 

1 comment:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Glad to see your post. Hope you are feeling better.