Friday, August 12, 2016

Me and the White Zombie

Craft beers are popular in North Carolina.
 Actually, our state is rated number 15 in the country for this..
My latest try:
Yummy..and I loved the can...ha!!  Guess I am not ready to kick the can yet...OMG

Working on this tonight instead of much needed potholders.
Just showing the process so you do not think I am lazy..
Someone just got a new back to school hair cut for second grade...just like her mommy's.


I am doing so so so well...A big surprise to moi. 
 It really has been a week or so since I cried or felt forlorn...
I am finding more of myself again.
 I went into Lowe's home improvement store the other day.
I was full of myself walking along with my new knee...no pain at all.

Out of the blue,..I was dizzy. 
 I realized that I had not been in that store in at least 3 and a half years.
The last time I was there....
 the contractor was putting in the handicapped bathroom for my dear man.
Nostalgia came in waves..The pain of ALS interrupted my delight.
I could not control the craziness and had to get out of Dodge.
I did recoup quickly after my nap...TBTG

That of course, leads us to:
The Health Benefits of Quilting
(link found on My Go Go Life)
Sooo...I am now listening to Oldies but Goodies on U-tube and...
Sewing!!!

3 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

White Zombie is a fun name for beer. How cute is Lyndsys hair cut. It's wonderful to hear you're doing well, and always great to see whats on your design wall.

smazoochie said...

Lowes makes me dizzy & I have no memory hooks there.
I cheer your successes, dear.
Your small girl is so very very cute in her new -do. (She looks a lot like her Mom, yes?)
Love the pluses.
xxxxx

Sharon said...

I'm so glad to hear that you're doing better and getting along with your new knee! Lyndsy's so cute with her new 'do! And I love your plus blocks - now I want to go make some too!