Saturday, October 2, 2021

Just a Beautiful Day, Feeling the Love

Found my Meadowland blocks hidden away in a box.
Why did I pick these colors?   And why are there only 4 made...Oh, well, they will just have to hang on the design wall for awhile...I must spice them up. They will certainly put anyone to sleep this way.
The boys are coming around saying they want to play with her brother..
Somehow, I do not think so.  What am I going to do????
Here she is taking a selfie of herself instead of coming right home.
Thank God, I just got two new pit bull puppies...to replace Zoe..

Today was better than Prozac!!
Thank you Tony, Sheila and Pat for the wonderful cleaning present 
I am in awe.  It is like a new house.
The lift in energy I have now, helps me get some of the flood things back together.
I realize now that I had unrealistic expectations of life with two children, alone, after a flood!!! 
I feel hope in the air.

Boo, joining me outside as we vacation while the house is being cleaned Wahoo!!!
OK...He was afraid of the cleaners.
And then, in the mail a 50$ contribution toward karate for the kids...such a happy day.

The clean house inspired me soooo much, that I cleaned off the table and put on old Halloween quilt on it with my favorite  flowers...sun flowers..

Aoife pushing her buggy to the park...
Wasn't Aoife just born??????

has such a great time on Zoom
Once a year we have a "My Favorite Things", Quilting notions and books, etc.
These are two things I purchased online:
A snap bracelet with a magnet for pins.
It also lays  completely flat...Amazon.
This Grippy Spray for rulers can be found on Ebay with free shipping.
Without the friends at CMQG, I would never have known about these products.
Way fun!

Just FYI...The comfort of friendship and a clean house makes a very happy grandmother!!!!

Hi Jane...send me your email so I can thank you properly for your encouragement  on my blog!!

Just FYI, I have renewed my McAfee protection. If  your blog has not been secured then I get a warning that it could be dangerous...Pls secure your blog to a Https:// instead of an http://

4 comments:

Chay said...

Sounds like a joyous day. We are prolonging summer in western Montana with dinner on the deck and hopes of warm weather for a few more days. Today I sewed for the first time in weeks - nirvana. Watched Vera on Britbox, finished a big paper pieced block. Lynsey is a beauty as well as being proficient in the kitchen. Here's to more days like today!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Great words to read today. I am finally home, writing checks, catching up from watching grandkids and travel. I commented on your blog while I was gone, but Blogger kept giving me error messages. On my list this week is buying a laptop because keeping online with a phone is not good. My desktop is great if I am home. A clean house just lifts the spirits. Grateful for all the wonderful help people want to give you.

jane said...

Well, I’m motivated enough to start piecing a table runner. Thanks for sharing your progress!

Mystic Quilter said...

You have a lot going on at your place Diane! How kind of friends to come clean your place for you, difficult to keep on top of things when you have the grandchildren and your health to deal with. So you have two new puppies?? Post a photograph.