Friday, October 8, 2021

Random

It is always on the way to there that we discover here and get distracted.
Working in my African fish fabric just to see.
Then experimenting with snowballing, to see differently.

African fabric boosts my soul....xoxoxo

Aoife and her dog Rosie....down by the riverside, Portland, Oregon..
Aoife showing off.  It  has  been a very long time since I have been able to do this!!!!!!
Grandma O'Quilt keeps losing her reading glasses, just like  her mother before her.
To keep self out of Pearl's clutches, I ordered a few more...sparkles...three for 15$  Well worth the joy.
And, I thought my modeling days were over.  Ha ha Pearl....get a look at this!!!  I knew you would not approve!!!!


I am starting to feel sad that I have not seen Aoife.  I am missing everything because of Covid.
Lucky for me, my daughter shares so many pictures.

The thought of Covid stealing Christmas again is unbearable.
Here is our Aoife stopping on her walk back from the park to look at the flowers.

Meantime, at her mother's  house, Lynsey, queen of drama and 7th grade attitude, also shows off with two of  her mother's many cats.  Many cats in New Jersey, many cats in  Union county..OMG 
Thirty years ago Uncle  Kieran celebrated his 80th birthday by coming to America to visit  his kinfolk.
He bought and planted for each of  us a tiny two foot  Japanese maple.  Here is ours today,  It is starting the fall change.  It is stunning.
So it goes in Charlotte as fall creeps in.





















 

1 comment:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love what you are doing with the African fabric. It is hard to miss so many people. Your granddaughter is so lovely. I have one to be born in PA in November and will go down to help, Lord willing. I need glasses, but for distance, so I have to always take mine off to sew. No cheap ones for that, so I have one lonely pair that are not as fun as yours.