Thursday, August 3, 2023

A Glorious Day

I am better!! Whew...looks like I will live after all...Day two of no dizziness as the BP meds have finally started to work...Grateful!
I have put on my door a big Thank you!! : And some of the cards and flowers I received.
So relieved.

Aoife makes a friend and so does  her mother. Preschool friends, and her friend's  mother and grandparents are QUILTERS!!!!!   A win win win.....

 Today, I finished reading ,  The Paris Bookseller. I had not realized it was a historical novel.  I learned so much.  My Irish husband was big on reading James Joyce.  I found him often under a tree in the yard pouring over, Ulysses.  I had to look twice to be sure early 1900's were not 2023 as this book was banned for years because of sexual explicitness.... Finishing the book, I headed out, for the first time in a month, for the grocery store.  Out of jail for Mrs. O'Quilts.

 Paris all over me, I bought Brie and a French baquette for dinner...a bit of red wine completed it....Joy.  I am better!!  Dylan and I had looked forward to a visit today, but transportation was an issue...so hoping next week will bring the visit.

A small, but happy post.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I'm glad you got out and about. A little fun shopping always cheers me up.
How neat that Aoife's new friend has quilters in her family.

Mystic Quilter said...

Hope you enjoyed your delicious dinner! A delightful photo of Aoife and her new friend.