Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Joy is Spelled, F A B R I C

Tonight is way different from last night...crazy life...(sleep is the answer)Tonight I got into the African fabric.  At first, I pulled out everything (of course)  Now I have chosen some red, white and blue...It is African history month...Lets see what I can do here... It is a bit dull like this...Maybe I should not have  fussy cut it..hmmm..Just a beginning. TBTG for design walls. I am so happy with the fabrics.  I so love to play like this. Maybe I will check out some of my Marse Derse for some spark.
As I spread them to iron for the Accuquilt cutter, JOY!!..



More JOY....One third of my fabric studio.  One bedroom apartment with no sofa, no dining room table; fabric in the kitchen, fabric in the closet..and out for all to see...I just love it like this.
Lynsey turns 15 in a few weeks...Look what the family bought her...
Named, "Henry" after some show about dead something..jeeze..3 month old Cocker Spaniel.

Now, my country family has 4 children, 4 cats, 3 dogs...motorcycles, dirt bikes...and 18 year old Evan has his very own tiny house in the back yard.  He works everyday with his step father learning a trade and bought this tiny house himself. Their mother is doing a wonderful job as is their step-father...  Grandma here, is so graterful.
Up at noon, went to the pool, went to knitting group.  I do not knit, but brought my EPPs to glue.  The only quilter there...but welcomed..

My sister has three days off...every one of those days she takes Alexis to a doctor...today, blood work, tomorrow scans, the next day, the cancer doctor appointment..  I looked up on Dr. Google how ovarian cancer gets cells in the duodenum.  No one there seems to know...it is  very very rare..of course it  is...and an ovary is so far away from there ...sigh...They are not calling it metastisis, but my niece is on a very heavy amount of chemo that is making her quite sick...Stay tuned.

I hate the cancer stuff....much rather moan about the huge orange juice spill in my refrigerator.  Now I have to pay my cleaning lady an extra $40 to clean it up next time she comes...

Since I plan on staying up till two am tonight, I invited a friend from upstairs to join me...
She said NO....I guess  very few friends want a glass of wine and a fabric preview and a few laughs..at 2 am... Old people....they are just not that much fun.


1 comment:

http://thankfullga447 said...

Love love the fabric. Prayers for your niece. Glad the grandkids are doing well. All good here just been lazy.