Sunday, February 11, 2024

Rainy on the Outside, Sunny on the Inside

Pouring rain as sleep deprived me headed out to Quilt Patch Fabric's Super Bowl sewing day.
Of course new friends, of course wobbly me on my cane had everyone bring in my machine, etc.
Laughter and Super Bowl food...everything but the game.
Finally, I was able to finish the above quilt binding..."Done" in many languages brings joy.

My Accuquilt cutter cut more African fabrics into 10 inch squares..
Aoife shopping for essentials at Trader Joe's
Aoife checks out the Crocus in Portland, Oregon.

Below my charms all organized into those boxes  I showed you yesterday . So much better than hundreds of them thrown into two huge hatboxes, willy nilly.
Some of these are self-cut; most of them gifts.
Voila!!!!!  Neatly stacked in this drawer...amazing..all of them.
Blues, Kaffe's, Derse, Childrens...etc.  etc... Happy me..
The boxes stack so nicely.

Yesterday was a fun day at the library with CMQG.  Friends, show and tell and sewing.
Today, Sit and Sew at QPF, Tomorrow at my complex a quilting show and  tell and project planner.
Three days of quilting in a row????
Three  days of friendships in a row???
AND, sewing even once home...
Cannot beat that kind of day.

All doctors should be made aware, that quilting  helps to relieve joint pain!!!



1 comment:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Oh, that is so great that you quilt in a row for days with friends! My work has languished because I traveled out of town this weekend to teach a hands on watercolor workshop and with the prep and being on my feet, I am pretty whupped. I have to put away all my junk before I can unearth my quilting. And I will be late with valentine cards.