Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Election Night

 

We are celebrating today, the 100th anniversary of women's right to vote.

For the first time in her life, my DIL voted..!!!
I am so proud of her.
Now everyone in my family voted!!!
I have a cup of orange tea in one hand, and the TV remote in the other..
Quite.ready for a night being part of American history.
A political junkie this evening.
So, What if I do not want to be calm...I want to be revved up!!
Quite outspoken on my political views.   However, after tonight, I will, hopefully
try to carry on with kindness and love for our dear broken country.
Do what is in my control to do small things with great love.
Change does not happen overnight...as we saw with the rights of women to vote.
Praying for no drama...

Celebrating Aoife's first sewing lesson:
Developing a love for fabric!!
Go Aoife!!  Go!!







No comments: