Sunday, November 22, 2020

How my Heart Beats

Mr O'Quilts visiting his brother in France 2010,
My girl and her girl...Aoife, 4 months today.
And me so far away...love her so much.

It is hard to know what I did today.
Evan's masks with filters..
Evan is 15...He ordered these pineapple masks.
It must be the fashion for teenage boys to love pineapples???

This morning guilt got me out of bed for one hour of a two hour zoom with CQG.
I was glad I made the effort.
I went to the library.....They brought it out to my book out to my car.

I tried to read my book on the great pandemic....in the sun.  Alas, I live in the woods and there was no sun.  I did all my exercises. I puttered....Bye, bye...the day was gone.!!

Wondering if my darlings should have a ping pong table, horse shoes, corn hole???
Of course there is a difference in price...just wondering...
Guess almost one am again is too late to ponder anything...

Kids coming home tomorrow afternoon for just two days before Thanksgiving break.
I hope I have the energy for games and other learning away from technology.





 

1 comment:

Mystic Quilter said...

You have the memories Diane, I know that is not the same as having your husband with you, nor being able to see your girl and little Aoife, but it is good to be able to look through the photographs and think of happy times.