Wednesday, November 18, 2020

So, This is the Life

Sometime a quick fix of fabric can cheer your day. 
Taking advantage of Spoonflower's 50% off sale..so much fun.
Now that the sale is over, their rates have gone up to $12 for a fat quarter...OMG
The sale was $6.!!! I would never pay that big price...Will wait till next year..not that I need anything.
Below is one fat quarter...I LOVE it...just what we should be doing in these sad and trying times..
But, so not 2020.
All the band aids in the world...even Spoonflower ones, will not heal the wounds of 2020/
Spoonflower candles for our country and the world in Covid.
Celebrating diversity..
People are people are people
Tissues and tea....See the creative use of my quilters clip to hold the tea bag!!
And my awesome tissue box handmade in wood...prize I won two years ago.
Aoife Rose playing in her basket.
The very best of 2020





2 comments:

Cherie said...

I do so love the name Rose and am so glad they chose it as a middle name. She's such a cute little smiler.

Emily said...

The clip holding the teabag to your mug is brilliant!!