Friday, January 22, 2021

Mostly Good Stuff

Checking out A Quilted Passion, I found fun links to persue...
I may...just may take out my Accuquilt machine and cut some blocks..

My son turns 36 tomorrow.  Happy Birthday Eamon!!
Here, his mother surprises him with presents from Amazon.

A thrifty and practical birthday is a good birthday.  He is OCD.  I love  it!!!
He likes to clean and organize...wahoo.
The kids were so excited when I told them the birthday presents had arrived.  They ripped open the boxes and looked at me in disgust.  I had a great laugh...well deserved!!!
Next up:
Aoife had her 6 month check up today.
Three shots..Ouch!!


 About 25 years ago, I bought holiday sheets for my children's beds.  Seeing my darlings sleeping under snowmen sheets was enamoring. 
No one around here is interested in that now...and I no longer have the energy.
I took a flat sheet, ripped it in half, and sewed the halves into bags for Christmas wreath storage.
I do not want to hear from my son next year that he cannot find the wreaths...!!!

Of course, since we like laughing  ..Hi Bernie!!
(this is a funny....not a political statement)

Fuzzy but wonderful...The first Bluebird I have seen this year.
Why??? Linda came over in her mask and cleaned out my man's Bluebird houses.
So grateful!!

I am cleaning my sewing room.  Again...and again..and again....

I hope this site is legit....I was sooooo tempted by the very low prices.  They say, if it is too good to be true...it isn't good.  But, I took a chance because I LOVE African fabrics.  Stay tuned.

https://fabricsonsale.com/?fbclid=IwAR24CzH5HNcnyuqRtk8p6CPXkQFuPFHTBuwaAaEWBn5p9OYDoe8G7y5li5U







2 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Too funny with the cleaning supplies. Love the red and white quilt in the background behind your son. Bluebirds are really rare around here.

Emily said...

Making a wreath storage bag with an older holiday sheet is brilliant! So fun, great repurposing, and you get to enjoy the memories of your kids sleeping on the sheets without needing to make a bed :)