Thursday, November 4, 2021

Acceptance

The Grim Ripper, my favorite Halloween decoration.  Thank you Beth!!
Four months short of 13, Lynsey gets her grandmother various types of M + Ms, then tries to eat them all herself.  She bought them on my credit card when I sent her into the store for something.????  Something may be askew here....????
First perfect pencil pouch.
Second perfect pencil pouch.......Oh...well, not so perfect.
In my clouded focus, I had cut off the zipper pull...
Sigh.

The elephant stands on my damaged heart,
My concussed brain's in a vise.
The pileated one pecks to reawaken my joy,
I do not hear him, I am in bed.

The past three nights, I have awakened, realizing that my husband is not in bed  with me.  I wonder if he went to the bathroom or got up early.  Then I remember he has been dead almost 7 years.
He is now my conduit to God.




No comments: