Monday, November 1, 2021

Halloween and More

Our chicken...
 
Our chicken and the egg...Which came first???
Happy Halloween
And now the sewing...One messed up zippy bag....
Second messed up zippy bag.....
After 4 mess ups...finally a pleasing pencil case for the teachers..
Although probably, they will not mind the imperfect  ones..

Highlights of the day:....Beautiful weather, sleeping in, no school and no internet all day,
Halloween candy  OMG, Linda and Kathy visited and did miracles with my quilting.
I was useless...too much talking..ha!!!  and no focus to sew.
No sewing focus as we see in the above attempts at teacher presents..20 percent acceptable to me..sigh..The rest were so flawed!  I have put 25 pencils in each pouch.
I have such a wonderful new sewing room, filled with beautiful fabric. 
Not much sewing, but lovely peace.



 

2 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Just enjoy making something and don't worry about the end. I would so love to have some imperfect things made by my mother in law instead of her being gone. She always enjoyed making things, no matter how imperfect, and I miss her so much. She died when she was younger than my 67 years. You have some great friends and all that lovely fabric to pet. You can be a princess in your own lovely sewing room.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is the cutest chicken I have ever seen!!