Friday, April 7, 2023

A Different Easter..

Who shows up at 10 pm on a work night to cheer her  sister on??????
My sister, that's who!!  She has to work on Easter.

I made a mistake on this bowl cozie, so happily I kept it for myself.
Rainy evening, rainy days, rainy week.
Best time ever to organize my oranges:
I had PT today.   He insisted on the importance of walking 6 minutes a day on my cane.
Six minutes seems like nothing, but wow.....it is huge. I am doing it anyway.

On Easter, 
My DIL is taking 7 kids to the beach in the rain by herself.  I have to really talk to myself that she is 38 and I am 75....Ah, my grandma's words:  MYOB


I spent this evening repairing the purse I made from my husband's suede jacket.
Seven days from today, it will  have been 8 years...This  year seems especially hard. God only  knows why.
I am going to focus on the hope of Easter.



 

1 comment:

Linda Swanekamp said...

It is hard because you left your home. The kids left. And you had to face new things. Don't be hard on yourself, you are doing well as you are getting out, sewing up, and giving thanks. Pray you have a blessed Easter of hope and joy.