Thursday, April 27, 2023

Things to Love

My gifted Foxglove: (year three) and Coral  Honeysuckle ((year two)
Aoife in the woods in Portland, Oregon:
My awesome quilting lamp with character:
Betty's shoes:  She lives down the hall from me.  Needed new Velcro for her straps....She certainly knew where to go!!!!
While her mother visited Grandma, here, Aoife climbed out of her bed. for the first time ever.
Here she is showing off her big girl bed!!
Aoife outside, her daddy's clone!!!

 Mary in Maryland, thank you for your comment. Send me your email , if you  want, so I can thank you properly.  You are right...no tatoos for this old lady!!

2 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Your post made me smile. You have come so far. You are right to count the blessings.

Mary in Maryland said...

I was in a position professionally to see lots of tattoos that aged gracelessly. My very favorite belonged to a woman who had a rainbow tattooed on her chest in such a way that it ended up inside her bikini top--meant to suggest the pot of gold at rainbow's end. She felt it was too plain so she had "To make a rainbow you need both rain and sunshine" inked in a spiral around said breast. Then she breast-fed two babies which interrupted the text with a lot of stretch marks. She laughed and said now she pretended it was an ancient rune. No tattoos. I'm afraid you have the Mister's email, not sure why the google account credits him. I'm mcampscomp at aol dot com. I don't need presents--I've had such fun remembering tattoos I've been pleased not to have. Have been reading and enjoying your blog for a few years--although initially I thought you had an errant relative named Pearl.