Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Stuff and More Stuff

Enjoying stunning orange tulips from Trader Joe's...$6 a bunch...Divine.. 

My daughter's visit was awesome.  Just what I needed.
We ate dinner here:  She likes Sushi, I like tempura.
Joy in my heart that my daughter turned into a sewing freak.
She made this bag for herself....Hoping she will make one for her mother!!!!



There is nothing more  relaxing than making a potholder.
In my apartment complex, these are out the door to friends and workers in no time at all. I have a  basket hanging by my front door, full of potholders.
Mrs. O'Quilts;  The potholder queen.

PT tomorrow...so exhausting, but worth it.
A few sewing friends.
Many  naps.Floor meeting, just like in a college dorm!!

My DIL and her  new husband have been married 6 years now.
They are busy raising 5 children, 3 cats and two dogs. They are making it all work by running their own business.
Yesterday, my kids beloved step father was diagnosed with a potentially serious disease.
He is 35.  I remember that worry is a rocking chair; It goes back and forth and it goes nowhere.

They celebrated their anniversary with matching  tatoos....remembering that they were married on Earth Day!!

Just sayin'  PS  I do not even have one tatoo!!!
Maybe I should get with the program??????


2 comments:

Mary in Maryland said...

Tattoos look better on taut young skin. I have friend whose rosebud tat on her bicep is now full-blown and drooping.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Save your money for fabric...no tattoo.
Beautiful tulips and great price.