Sunday, April 2, 2023

Fickle Grandma

A gift of love xoxo

This is what 13 looks like at my house!!!!  A great weekend of fun and help at Grandma's house.
Not one soul asked Grandma if he could pierce his ears/ nor wear jewelry...OMG

EJ, my neighbor.....birds of a feather....etc.

Now, fickle Grandma!!  Just avoiding the projects partly finished in order to start something new...
I just know that  no one else does that????

Starting a fresh new few bowl cozies.  They are work, but for friends and family...just love.
And the Accuquilt die makes it easier.
Easter has snuck up on me. I need a few seasonal things for my door., potholders, of course.
I have changed the size of my potholders to 8.5 inches instead of 8 inches, because I found a die for that.  Any thing that is easy is good for me now-a-days.  Just need applique and an eye or two and quilting.  Tomorrow back to the Meadowland quilt and to repair my purse I had made of my husband's suede jacket.  April 14th...He will have been 8 years dead plus the 22 months dying...a nightmare for sure. Nasty and cruel ALS

I bask in the joy of Dylan's visit.  He was so helpful...never a cross word.  We  swam and talked..
Sooooooo grateful!!

I have been a bit  under the weather the past few days....Dylan took a look at my computer screen, 
"GRANDMA!!!! Hancock of Paducah sale page!!! You have got to be kidding me"!!
And sew it goes   xo


 

1 comment:

http://thankfullga447 said...

So glad you had family over. It has been 8 years and all that suffering before that. My sister passed away March 19th and I am numb going to her home next week to go through her things. I started to make a list of things that need to be done before I can stitch/it does help. Have a Happy Easter!