Friday, September 15, 2023

A Day of Breeze and Carolina Blue

Old blocks, divided four patch, from my  UFO pile as I try to make color sense of them:
Vote, if you must............



The promise of today: one lone twig and blossom of  Lavender amongst the Rosemary.
This was a portend of a lovely day.
Baby Aubrey on her quilt...
Big girl Aoife feeling better with a bit of tea and Irish sweater....still across the pond on vacation.
I had the best husband in the world...ever....
He still loves me from above and on occasion sends me some fabric to bring me cheer.
I guess he could not ignore the great Labor Day sales at Equilter.  This is part of my gift that came today:

Lynsey spent Friday night with me.  I had not seen her in  two months...My darling girl is more herself now. I got lots of hugs, she did her laundry and mine.  We played cards and made cookies...I so loved that girl...Such a proud Grandma here to hold  her secrets.
Grateful!!

I can feel the strength coming back after my surgery.   All thanks to my  wonderful PT and his positive attitude and patience and knowledge...and.....
Feeling so much better....but still cannot do the Flamingo thing...eg...stand on one foot!!!


1 comment:

Linda, The Vintage Turtle said...

Little Aoife looks so darling in her irish sweater and cup of tea. And so happy you had fun with Lynsey. Such a nice gramma! Love your fabric from up above and a nice way to think of your dear husband. So glad your therapy is going well too!