Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Solid Hour Glass---Joy

Bound and finished.  Best thing I ever did was hire Mary Jerz to quilt up my UFOs
They bring me such joy once finished.



So hate to disappoint with no potholders today.
Great time with widow group at lunch
Decided to pick up my books in pouring rain???  Who does that? Well it was not raining when I left!!
Nice librarian with her umbrella brought them to the back door to my waiting car.
Definitely she will be going to heaven!!! 

Great day, but I need a butterfinger????!!!!





 

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

My favorite used to be Butterfinger until they sold to a different company and they changed the recipe. They are still good but I have changed over to Baby Ruth. Just bought some today that won't still be around for trick or treaters.

Linda, The Vintage Turtle said...

Love your finished quilt! Very happy colors. Always enjoy your potholders as well. Did someone say Butterfingers. Was always my favorite at Halloween.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Beautiful quilt finish! Got to keep getting out, talking to real people. My favorite candy bar was a Heath Bar. Chocolate has a funny, waxy taste now.

Mystic Quilter said...

Nice finish Diane!