Saturday, September 2, 2023

Happy Saturday

 Indeed, I have a  wonderful daughter.  She was only a few hours in Ireland, when the pictures started coming...Two cousins....the same age.

Posing as Irish roses!!
Irish cousins taking a walk in Irish weather.
Today was my first sit-and-sew out and about in forever..
My stamina is low, but my energy for friends and sewing is high.
A great time prepping 20 bowl cozies for the holidays.
Next week, I will be able to pin these for sewing while visiting with friends.
More fun for the other side:  My DIL and her man....Two of the 5 grandchildren, dirt biking in the Carolina mountains for the holidays

My sister came for a short visit with milk and sundries..
How many good  days can a person have/????

PS  If I do not have any way to  find your email address, we cannot chat and I cannot tell you thank you for your comments...just sayin'
xoox


1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Such beautiful Irish cousins.
Getting out and visiting will boost your energy. Naps when you get home.