Sunday, September 24, 2023

My Gifts

Janome red 11 pound travel machine...a big thanks to my husband who  knows that every one bedroom apartment needs 5 sewing machines!!
Below:  this week has produced 19 bowl cozies for holiday giving.

Potholders....surprise!
So missing our Mary Jo's Fabric Store...
My daughter's family:  
Bye bye Ireland vacation.

Hello Portland, USA

Crazy visit from my granddaughter, Lynsey,  this weekend.  She was so angry at her former bestie that she was spitting nails...Oh, my!!! All Friday evening she ranted and raved to her grandmother..sigh..Today, my sister saved the day with a visit to her house. All ended well, with me feeling very very old and tired.Thank God her mother is doing a great job...
Fourteen and a half is quite a ride.  Now, at midnight Lynsey is happily talking to boyfriend number 16 on her phone that this grandmother forbade her to bring....I am so exhausted. Love and fatigue seem to be the order of my days.


2 comments:

Linda, The Vintage Turtle said...

Cute little red sewing machine and 19 bowl cozies! You’ve been busy. Love the potholder and Aoife is as cute as ever! Ireland looks so inviting but I don’t like traveling 😒. Thank you for your blog. I enjoy it so much.

Mystic Quilter said...

Love your little red sewing machine and you seem to be busy churning out fabric goodies like crazy!!