Tuesday, December 5, 2023

As She Says...We are Putting the Fun Back in Dysfunctional

 Self is getting herself together...Am I working on Christmas??  No!  Am I  thinking of traveling next week?  No!! Am I exercising in the pool as required??  No!!  Instead, I am eating cookies  and making potholders...And I am happy as a clam...

Tonight's reveal:
From a ripped vintage top comes two Wonder-undered potholder tops...so thrilled...

From my scrap basket comes some purple fun

And from my Accuquilt die and scrap Australian fabric plus, comes kitty

Living in a mess, sewing away, calling maintenance to unscrew the top of my salt shaker.
Looking forward to a few friends calling tomorrow.
They say they love me and do not care about the mess....
Tonight was an hour of live holiday music... There are many talented people here..
I am so safe and cozy in my little apartment, albeit lazy as all get out..

How could I ever grouse??  I live in a fabric store with five sewing machines
My hairdresser of 30 years came to my patio to cut my hair for the holidays!!  She has been cutting it for so long that she does not even need a mirror...

I  might need a wife, or at least a maid to follow me around picking up and organizing my fabric scraps and other bits and pieces....Other than that, Life is splendid!!..



1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Your "purple fun" is so pretty! Keep having fun, it will keep you energized and happy.
That rubbery shelf liner cut into strips is great for unscrewing tops off.
Hurray for friends who love you and do not care about the mess. I feel uncomfortable in a pristine clean house with no clutter.

I need one of those people to follow behind and pick up for me too!!