Friday, December 1, 2023

Scrap Success

 

Tonight I made great use of my 10 foot plastic chain.  Trying to figure out how to cut plastic as I can get three lengths out of this one.  Missing my husband and my son.  Will have to ask around here..but I want it now...guess that need is past....Any ideas??  Let me know.  I love the 2.5 inch strips hanging free, unwrinkled.  Finally I have a use for the skinny hooks I bought....with large safety pins I can lift, by color strips, as needed.



Resting by my new fireplace.
Fatigue....I do not understand why I am always so exhausted from doing nothing.  Friends my age do this and that and go and go and they are still not as tired as I am...always tired!!
Just saying....again.....


3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The more you move around, the more energy you will have. Keep asking around, someone will have a little saw or something to cut your plastic.

Linda Swanekamp said...

You cannot compare yourself to others. Have some bloodwork on Vit. D, thyroid, and what side effects meds you are taking has on your energy (do the research online). Sleep interruptions also sap your strength. Your chain idea is genius.

Mary in Maryland said...

Someone wants a tee shirt quilt. The only one I've ever liked was the one you showed by the guy who made one of YMCA shirts in an improve manner. When did you post the pictures? Or could you just give me his name? mcampscomp at aol dot com. Many thanks--I enjoy following your blog. At 72 I'm have a lot less energy than formerly. Naps are my friends. Even just lying down for ten minutes makes my back feel a lot better.