Friday, December 22, 2023

Portland Quilting Friends….and More..

The third day in Portland I slept all day and wanted to go home….Portland weather delighted my arthritis…Next day, I was up and at ‘um and enjoying this darling!!!


Loving the dollar store version of Joy!

A quilter looses no time getting that machine set up.
I brought a random jelly roll with me…Here starting a 16 patch..Easy and fun


Good Vibes friends in Portland…sad to miss some great ones…
The ones we had here are terrific.  We have been on an online Quilt group since 2020, thanks to Suzette.
We had never met before now…Love…

Our Dawn never lets a second go by without a needle in her hand.
Here we are at the Kennedy School restaurant…she is sewing away

Below some of her flimsies:


Yours truly , helping to keep Portland weird !!

A big Thanks to Helene for this handmade peacock. Xoxo


I so love my quilting friends xoxo xoxo




 

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

How nice to meet your Portland quilters. Looks like you are having fun.

Linda Swanekamp said...

How fun to meet the quilters in person. I have met a few quilters that I follow their blogs. It is always a delight. Looks like you had great fun.