Monday, April 5, 2021

Easter Comfort

This morning brought the first Clematis of the season.  New life and hope at Easter.
Stitch always spreads love.
The easy herb garden.   It all sprouted nicely from last year.
Little work, lots of comfort.
Easter breakfast.  Thank you Chile.. Thank you America.
Aoife's first Easter.
The family bunny...bonnet made by her mother.
I did not get pictures from my other grands...sad, but OK!!

Good bye Easter...Hello hope...
Ending this post with a scrap quilt in progress!!!
Like my man always said:  Just go sew...and tonight,
a glass of wine and my sewing machine helped end the day with joy!!
Nothing like sewing..xo















 

3 comments:

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

Beautiful images - joy!

Rebecca Grace said...

Oh my gosh -- that bunny hat, and that sweet little one wearing it -- adorable! I love your scrappy blocks with the fussy cut animals in the center of the stars, too. I remember seeing that fabric in the quilt shop -- love how you're using it. Happy Easter!

Mystic Quilter said...

Happy photos Diane!