Thursday, April 22, 2021

Stay at Home Order Made my Hair All Gray

Aoife is so happy.  Today she is 9 months old, cruising the furniture and having a grand old time.
Here the Flame Azalea that my mother gave me.....to remember her by....Is already losing the leaves in spite of spring...Although we do have a freeze warning tonight...Crazy.  I was freezing at 57 degrees today...so missing Miami.
Somehow I am still getting used to my cataract operation and my glasses being gone.  Trying to figure out reading and the computer.  I had bought a pair of readers at Target for $16.  Then I found these online for $12 for FOUR pair and cases. They are great!!

I do not even remember having white Irises,,, Boy am I a mess.
Yesterday, I was a bit...OK...a lot on the crabby side.  Lynsey picked garden flowers for me.
That certainly got a smile and a thank you.


I have been beside myself trying to get AOL pictures on my I-phone to work again.
Tonight I called Verizon.  After 15 minutes she said to connect with Apple help.  I called Apple help and they said I do not have that kind of plan...talk about crabby.  In disgust, I added another AOL app and voila...big girl Grandma did it herself...so tonight I get to blog!!!
Lynsey, the creative cook has "discovered" a healthy way to drink her 7 up.
A red pepper bowl!!
As for sewing today, I cut the 3 inch squares for snowballing my Morris 10 inch blocks.
A magical friend sent me 3 pounds of chocolate...Dove, since I am not really a bird person.!!
I like my Doves from the candy aisle.

A few little ditties....I found on I Need Fabric.com
   Grunge on sale. 

Below, a favorite of mine.

How could I not end my post with another picture of Aoife at her nine month check up.
xo



















3 comments:

Julierose said...

Aoife is simple adorable;)))--you have to love those red cheeks, don't you?
;)))
I like the "let herself go" saying--so true..
Some days are just like that for me, too....
hope you have a wonderful weekend...
Hugs, Julierose

Michele Bilyeu said...

Everything Julie Rose said and more. And your flowers!!! And your fabtic!!!

Kaja said...

Aoife is a real honey! And the idea of drinking pop from a red pepper cup has really made me chuckle.