Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Persia in Purple....a Test Drive

What to do?? 

This is a UFO from forever ago.  Purple Rail Fences a few from 10 different folks...and I mean very different folks...As in what designates purple???
The value seems off?
Should I add top and bottom borders to make it lap quilt size or should I keep it square like this for a table cloth?
Is it worth embellishing?
Or, just get it done!!!
Bed time...Will sleep on it.
Suggestions please
xo

PS  Today was another wonderful day...Wow!
After the pool, the crisis counselor came to work with our family.
We all love her so much.
Unfortunately, once school starts she may not be able to continue.
Kids all thinking on what they are going to make her.
Her favorite color is green!!!!!

5 comments:

Nancy said...

They should sew her a place mat. Just enough sewing but not too much to get it done before school starts.

Chay said...

I like the way it looks and it would make a nice tablecloth. The only thing I find kind of jarring is the red in the lower right section. Or at least it looks red on my monitor. I say git 'er done and move on!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Well, I think the combination of fabrics in the purple fantasy is wonderful and would make a great tablecloth. It would be a joy to look at every time you walk past the table.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

And I love the border fabrics with that center!

Mystic Quilter said...

The border fabric is definitely a real treat to see with the central part of the quilt, loving the purples!