Sunday, August 29, 2021

Sunday's Kool Aid Surprise

 I Am Woman

The girl just home from her mother's house where they experimented with Kool Aid!!
If I had known, I would have sent over my rope bowl rope for experimentation.
She said, Grandma....Do you like it???
I said....I love color, I love funky, most of all I love you!!!!
Above is the mug rug Lynsey made for her counselor.
I suggested she make changes.  She looked at me and said that she prefers making things her own way!!
OK then....Go, my girl, go!!  Her idea tonight was to relax before school by playing Canasta...Love...
Stitch is Lynsey's cat.  Might have known...He, too has a mind of his own .
Stitch, about that basket I have provided for you?????
Anyone else here with her own mind???
Grandma O'Quilts was impatient without help tonight.
So, she took her trusty flowered woman's hammer and a few big nails..
Wham...My new little design wall is now ready for pictures, cards, etc.
A lovely day.





4 comments:

Cynthia@wabi-sabi-quilts said...

Your little design wall is just the thing, and who doesn't love rainbow colored hair and happy smiles? :).

Linda Swanekamp said...

Nice to see Lynsey smiling. Those darn cats. I once made mine a quilt because he lays on ever new one when I lay it out on the floor. Guess which quilt he has never set paw on.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

The hair is so pretty! And a wonderful mug rug to present to the counselor.

Michele Bilyeu said...

Wowza to that amazing hair! It's strikingly beautiful!