Friday, August 13, 2021

Thank God for Friends

My friends make me happy!!!
Thank you Margaret for this awesome present to lift me up.
I smile every time I look at it.  A pink keyboard.  Dylan found it online and insisted it matched my new space.

 I did not know you wanted to, Stitch.  I will move right away....not!

Frozen masks made for my niece, Alexis.
A bison thank you for The North Dakota Man!!!
Thank you Spoonflower!
Aoife picking blackberries with her daddy in Portland.
Aoife learns to clap....1...
Aoife learns to clap 2.
My favorite fabric is all gone...sad me! 

Thursday's win....My sister brought me dinner and packed up and labeled 7 difficult boxes for the attic.
Whew.
The carpet guys came and left with a great sense of relief for me.  Now Lynsey can bring all her things back into her room from her brother's room and start organizing her space in a clean sort of way.  No more stains or smells from our dear dog. RIP 
School supplies can go into each owner's room.

Sewing today resulted in this process all sewn together.

 When I looked for border fabric....Oh, No...all lost.  And I could have finished it, but for losing things!!
I made some bag bags, when I looked for white elastic...Oh, No..lost  Loving my new space, hating the lost bit, as I work toward finding the right spot for it all.

Sigh, I found the elastic right in front of my nose.
Sherry came to carry doors downstairs and hammer nails and listen to me and be my friend!!
A 2 hour nap and I am a new woman!!










2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh I so identify with losing stuff. When we moved into this house I put stuff away but I can’t remember where I put it….I remember where it was in the old house. I could have walked right to it. Now I spend more time looking for things and less time sewing. When I finally find it I am sure I will move it somewhere else and lose it again.

Linda Swanekamp said...

There is a certain kind of crazy when I lose something and spend all kinds of time looking for it. And then to find later that it was right in front of me. Friends are a blessing. Glad you have a new fresh space.