Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Gotta be Strong Around Here!!

The process of adding borders to the very last of  my dear man's shirt  quilts.
Nice to have it all cut ready to sew!!  Looking for a backing...I bet I will have to piece one...way too lazy here!!  He died 6 and a half years ago.

Someone just tried to break  into our house.  Scared the kids to death.
Awaiting the police...that should take forever as this is not an emergency.
My van is still in the shop, so I guess they assumed no one was home.
The bowls I ordered are strewn on the front lawn, so I assume it was porch pirates.
One of them had no  shirt and as they passed by our window they waved at Dylan.
OMG  Every day a new deal.
TBTG I have a security system.
I bet I will have company in my bed tonight.
So relaxing at the O'Quilts  home. 

 

1 comment:

Michele Bilyeu said...

Oh my goodness! So sad this happens so often and so very sorry it happened to you! Prayers and peace to all of you. May things get better soon!!!!