Thursday, August 31, 2023

Thursday's Excitement

Finished this top finally...an old UFO, for donation. (Size:  40x53)
Vacation time for my girl....The dog was pouting under the bed when she saw the suitcases.
Aoife decided to join her...OMG
Vacation travel!!!  Extra luggage must be checked....!!!

Still  having great days...Today, a new book outside in our wonderful post storm weather.
Lunch with a friend, dinner with another friend, Zooming with a friend, Zooming with Good Vibes Quilters...Feeling a bit like in middle school...sorting out new friends, etc.  Looking for my people!!
Looking forward to PT tomorrow and energy to do errands.
This just in.  Aoife and bunny all buckled up and on the plane.
My daughter loved one of my favorite quilts... made from antique bits.  She uses her quilts, so here I see the quilt is going on vacation as well...fabrics from up to 90 years ago...all used with love.


1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Little Aoife is quite the traveler.
Eating out with a friend is so much more fun than eating alone. I hope you find someone who has a lot of the same likes and dislikes as you.