Saturday, January 13, 2024

A Quick Hello on Saturday Night

Aoife and family at Mt Hood last week. 18 inches of snow.
The good daddy with his Aoife.

Today, I hear it is snowing in Portland...maybe not 18 inches, but still.....
Susan gave me this  Pewter sunflower to help chase away the breathing blues

Where has Grandma O'Quilts been??

She has been stuck in her apartment for a week with a nasty asthmatic episode.  Tons of coughing and wheezing and crabbiness..Finally, last night I gave in to reality. Calling my doctor and accepting steroids and special pearl cough drops and antibiotics...etc..etc...My inhalers were just not enough as I hoped  neither was the nebulizer...

My girl in Oregon using my antique quilts, over a hundred years old for forts for Aoife!!!!

Taking it easy...jeeze....no choice here....watching some of Quilt 2024, and  below:

Mac Barnes. t-shirt quilting

10 Sewing Supplies from the Dollar Tree (Sew Can She)

I think sickness is such a waste of time...Oh, well xox

1 comment:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Sickness shows us who we really are when all the props are out of the way. Not usually too pretty. Get better and take care of yourself. Beautiful photos.