Sunday, January 14, 2024

Hope is the Thing with Feathers

 Varied Thrush:  Male on the ground, female in the tree!



So it is like Santa Claus.  I get up at 3 am to take my  cough pill....and finish the chocolate ice cream.
At this point life is annoying me...a good sign I might be slightly improving, still....
My wheezy self sat down at the computer and there it  was....a surprise present from my cousin in Washington state.  Such a reminder of good things in life...Thank you dear  cousin...xoxo
Back to bed...



1 comment:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Life can always be annoying. Most of the time, gratitude calms the waters. Just wonderful birds. We don't get so many beautiful ones at my house. Wish I lived more in the country to see more variety. Super cold and snowy today, so very few birds to be seen.