Friday, January 19, 2024

Happy Friday

 Adorable Aoife playing an adorable game:

Today I am 85% better...TBTG 
I pulled out of a random bag these nine patches for a disappearing nine patch.
Boring, no contrast, no large prints...Dear me...but I am now determined to fix it and I did not even want to work on this now...
Face cloths, wash cloths, happy cloths.  I ordered an 8 pack of multicolored facecloths, cut off the edges and quilted  pretty  on the front.   With my grands, I chose soft cloths and children's patterns, with house warming, I chose different.  These are just to give to people who are sad.or lonely..they are happy cloths for face or kitchen or whatever..
the fabric makes me sing

And then there are the potholders...I am including a few here...
A friend who works here has an Irish wife.  He chose this one today:
This one for a zoom friend with a cat just like this:
Scrap potholder from a 16 patch quilt in process
And one of the favorite chocolate ones:
I had all these things ready to finish at the Tuesday Sit and Sew
Alas, I was too sick.
But, there were ready to go...feeling better, I was on it.
So much fun.
Finishing things makes me feel so good.


1 comment:

Peter K said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, Diane. And I don't have to tell you to stay out of the cold weather! Terrific work and projects!