Thursday, January 4, 2024

Gifted Love

Amazing love, gifted today, a stunning bag.  Eve, you are amazing to think of me so, and to send me this work of art...one of the best bags I have ever, ever received.  Love the fabric, love the style, love the love inside...I want to know how to make them too!!

And inside, a gift only a friend would understand!!!!

Fabric from South Africa.... More love!!!

A birthday present from Sherry...pencil notebook..three sizes of pencil lead.

From me to you...My Accuquilt die of peace signs...starting a cuddle quilt for my niece in chemo.
She loves peace signs..


Amazon fun...magnetic holders...for everything....love and more love.
See the black on the sewing machine table and the red one below on the side cart.
OMG, my daughter LOVES her dog, Rosie.  On doggie Ancestry she found a sister.
This sister, Eva, lives in Oregon about 30 min from my girl in Portland.  They were in the same litter.
Of course Emily looked it all up and arranged a visit...
Voila:  the litter mates, Rosie and Eva
Brown Rosie on the left belongs to  my family.


From my daughter's spare bedroom in Portland shows, Mt. Hood in all its glory.
Now, about the  neighborhood trees????
Linda knows how to cheer a friend!!!
Tonight I had a date with the nu-step exercise bike.  Because I am so out of shape ....again...I decided on 10 min..so hard...Then I made friends with this amazing book and ended up riding 25 minutes...so proud of self..
Aoife wishing everyone a Happy New Year!!

I, too wish you all Happy and Peaceful New Year!!!



 

No comments: