Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Just Go Sew

Tonight I finished the main parts of my 10 Jeni Baker Drawstring Bags
The draw strings are made already, the only thing left is to sew the channel and
thread the laces.  I like this bag, even though it is a bit time consuming to make.
It was so much easier to do all the cutting , then all the lining, etc...factory style.
My son and Dylan re-covered my ironing board above.
Cactus.....reminding me of Arizona roots.

Below is a brick from the yard, covered with batting and canvas to anchor my sewing machine pedal.
Another big Thank You to Eamon and Dylan.  Nice to have helpers around.

Looking for things to keep me going in all this isolation and scary stuff.
Karen, at Get It Done Quilts...has a great U-tube channel.
The.link below..is one example.

PS I have done all my PT exercises today!!

1 comment:

Cjsmimi said...

Cute bags...and very cute fabrics, too. You certainly have an eye for good match-ups. Having a large fabric stash certainly helps, I know! I love Karen of Get It Done Quilts, too. She is spunky and really doesn't care if her hair is combed or not, LOL! I'm part way done with a One Block Wonder quilt using Phillip Jacobs Japanese Chrysanthemum. All hexies are cut and sewn...now trying to place the blocks in a pleasing way. Have you ever made one? Would love to see it.
Take care... :)