Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Just Wednesday Night Stuff

Delectable Mountains...
Thanks to a little help from my friends....I have all my Delectable Mountains blocks finished.
Five years is not too much for a little UFO to be sitting around...Is it now???
Just look at Aoife's first passport photos!!
Two and a half months old...the family is at the post office as we speak, trying to make an appointment for our girl's first passport...
After she get her US passport...the application will go in for her Irish passport. Our girl will have dual citizenship.

That is all for a Wednesday...cuz I have the dreaded dentist appointment in the morning.
I am exhausted just thinking about it...
xo

 

4 comments:

Mary said...

Delectable mountains is on my someday list. I hope your dentist appointment goes well.

Michele Bilyeu said...

Beautiful quilt! But that darling little granddaughter of yours-so far beyond beautiful. The Littles grow up so incredibly fast and us oldies but goodies--we just keep on keeping on!

Blogger has become almost impossible for me to update my blog on having only a phone for wifi and writing. But i do so love reading and keeping up with your projects and your lovely family! 💜💜💜

Rebecca Grace said...

Your Delectable Mountains looks fabulous! And that sweet girl's smile -- that has to be the best passport photo I've ever seen!

Mystic Quilter said...

Delectable Mountain is a great favourite pattern of mine, I made one a few years ago with RSC, all colours just fit in together don't they!