Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween 2020

Aoife and Rosie send Halloween wishes from Portland, Oregon!!
Little Red Riding Hood, on her first Halloween.
Aoife doe not look too sure????  My daughter made her girl the costume!!
Emily insists this is an illusion...However, my guess is that no one wanted any more pictures taken.
The Big Bad Wolf is off-script!!
Ava...cries, please Mommy, I do not want to be a princess...take off my dress!!!
Poor Mommy,,,,
Uncle Eamon cheers the princess, now in street clothes
She agreed to wear her sparkly shoes to go Trick or Treating!!

For some reason the older grands were not that interested in pictures tonight.
They dressed up, but I guess they must be growing up.!
They did not even want to carve their pumpkins...a first!!

Below is my house and our Covid ready treats.
Candy is in the nurse gloves stored in our garage.
Clothes pins always come in handy.
Tonight was sooo crazy...Five children going out.
Noise and commotion galore,
After the treating, they all went home with their mother...and I,...
I am enjoying the beautiful sound of silence..
A great big thanks to my Naranon support group, My ALS support group,
My widow support group..safe places with no judgment
I love you all.
Happy Halloween

Oh, dear...here is more...A kind friend just got her green card after 25 years in the USA.
The American dream
She brought me flowers to celebrate!!
Freezing cold in Charlotte....um...Well...OK, it is 59 degrees..
Brrrr , hunkered down in my chair with the blanket I bought in Guatemala some 40 years ago.

The End of October...Wow.

 

2 comments:

Laurie said...

And in Minnesota we are cheering as we hope to get up to 59 by mid-week!

Bridget said...

I am looking high and low for my Guate blanket!! why they make wool blankets there when they consider cold a day I would maybe were a jacket is beyond me!!