Sunday, October 25, 2020

OK, Then....Another Lazy Day!!!

Aoife, 3 months old..Irish white skin, bright blue eyes and two dimples

Lordy, that child is her father's girl!!! 

Below...dimples on the other side of the family too

Dylan insisted I make his going back to school masks from pink monkey fabric.  It is still too large and the mask pattern was a child's size.  Sigh, it will fit my sister.  Tonight I will make the old  kind for  him.....much less work.  Evidently pink is in for boys.  Yesterday, Evan came by in a solid matching pink shirt and shorts set.  Ok, now...a it is a new day.  I questioned it , then remembered....when forever I tried to get Mr. O'Quilts into different colors!!! He was totally conservative when it came to his clothes...One time I made him a purple corduroy long sleeve shirt for Christmas.  It looked so professional that he did not know I had made it.  He never wore it because it was purple...sigh.


I have put Dylan's two fabric choices into one mask, two sided.

This is just in case he gets into his fifth grade class

and some of the kids tease him...He may not care, but I will just make one of this kind, to be sure.

Here she is again showing her purple stockings on a cold day in Oregon.

I am very proud of my daughter..She has become a wonderful sewist!!
Her mother's dream!!!
This is the beginning of Aoife's Halloween costume. Made with love by her mother.

Maybe it is OK for me to have two lazy days.  I feel really wonderful tonight.

My son has been great with his children this weekend. He and Lynsey went to Lidl...shopping...Oh, my that girl of ours is a great shopper.. I told her she could get what she wants, but she had to cook it herself.  Once home, she made Hocus Pocus treats...(crescent rolls baked with marshmallows and cinnamon inside)...Oh...Lynsey... Lynsey Lou's Bakery is going to be a great success.

So sorry if  you are tired of pictures of Aoife.  I just cannot help it...She brings me such joy.

Tonight a cold wind blows through my sewing room window.  I am going to have to close it soon.

Next up, in two weeks I have an eye appointment to check out my cataracts...Jeeze Louize...I just paid a fortune a few months ago for new glasses..and I still cannot see.

Now we know the benefits of being old...Medicare...TBTG








3 comments:

Char said...

Those purple tights are about the cutest thing I've ever seen. We've had to close our windows too - ha ha - 10.3" of snow and minus 7 degrees!! A new record for Missoula.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

We can never get tired of seeing photos of a sweet baby. That stage never lasts long enough. I have heard many people talk about how wonderful it is to see after cataract surgery. I hope yours goes as well.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The baby pictures are a bright spot in my day!