Saturday, October 3, 2020

Aoife with an "A"...and More...

Aoife....What's not to love....!! Ten weeks.

I am experimenting with masks that take a filter.
They are a royal pain to make.
The quilted basket face mask!!
 I decided to have some fun with them.
Be scared, be real scared!!! My first Halloween mask.
More fun fabric from Spoonflower for my 2020 quiltlet
I am not going to even start this until 2021 because...you know why!!!
2020 is not over and we are all ripe for more drama!!!!
Zoom in to see these milk cartons....levity...that is what is needed now!
My girl is thrilled that the bloomers she made Aoife almost fit.
Aoife is 10 weeks old.

My "Singing the Blues "  quilt top done.
It is what Rebecca at (Cheeky Cognoscenti)  calls a NU-FO (new project)  Instead of a UFO (unfinished project)  It is avoidance behavior!!!
The HST blocks are left over from this quilt
pattern by the brilliant Sujata Shah. The Root Connection

Below is the backing for the "Blues" child quilt.
I wanted so much to hoard this fabric and not use it...But I got my grandma panties on and just did it.

Here is a catchy little tune that suits the world..Gotta give a smile.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I really like that cat print for the back and your Halloween mask is awesome!