Monday, September 20, 2021

Can You Believe it??

Such a wonderful day
I have nine of twelve blocks made...I put the question on instagram...Should I continue or just make it a table topper....??

Above are my new handcarved birds in a bit of a nest.  I plan to make a garland with fishing line and rosemary.  OH, NO...Stop everything.  Lynsey seems to think Rich brought these for the entire family and so she should have input...Sigh....That girl!!  She wants to hang them on every ceiling light cord.  That's OK...But.....Today I bought the little Rosemary bushes in case I get my way.  We have five birds!!  Should I share with Lynsey????


Below, our darling Aoife, showing off her dimples and the climbing box her daddy made for her.    
                                                                                                                                              
                                                                  

                  For some crazy, I was going to stay in bed today after the bus. 
 I did not!! I got up, I made my bed, I put on a favorite shirt and I went out to do errands on my list.  The Cosco reward cert  had been there for 8 months while I argued with them to mail it...They refused.    I went next door to Lowes for my little Rosemary bushes for the birds, I dropped things off at Goodwill and picked up some  meds at the pharmacy.  I asked there for my booster Covid shot.   They declined me.  I needed to be on cancer drugs or have had an organ transplant, etc. 
That's OK...next time round I will get the shot. Grateful I am not that sick.
Katy's sew-a-long.   I have never joined an online sew-a-long before...
 I never dreamed I would get so excited about it, that I would just forge ahead to finish.
The main part of this quilt above should be finished tomorrow.  Then I will either wait for the next cue...or find my border and backing ....eeeekkkk so exciting.

Finally back to reading after months of being brain dead.
Large print is  the answer.  I guess that is the next step in my aging process!!
Dear me....





                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
                                                                                                                                                                                                       



 

2 comments:

Linda Swanekamp said...

I love the stars- so fall celebratory! I always like bigger pieces. The more you get up and go even if you don't feel like it, the more the pump is primed and will keep flowing. Congratulations to you on conquering the day.

Cjsmimi said...

Share…although I like your idea better! I would love a Lynsey at my house. My grown daughter, Lindsay, lives nearby now and I’m so happy to do things together after living hundreds of miles apart for about 20 years! Girls rule! Haha