Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Just Living our Lives

Ava's first day of  pre-school and......Her mommy's first day of teaching!!!!Today is quite a milestone to be  proud of. xo


Messing around with blocks for Katy's Sew Along
Did I mention how much I love African fabric??

I have been sick for three days with malaise and ennui and fatigue.
Thank God for friends to boost me and hold my crazy hand.
These large quilt holders came today.
Hoping to find strong young folks who can still stand on a ladder to install them.
So sad and lonely without quilts on my wall.
If these are good, I will order some small ones.

Today's feature....
Aoife and Rosie in Portland.
Hangin' out.....best buds !!!
Livin' life Covid style...with each other..xo

PS.. Our Lynsey was accepted into drama honors class...wahoo..







4 comments:

Chuck Overman said...

Preschool and teaching...congrats!

Huge congrats to Lindsey!

Stay strong, my friend

Teresa said...

Congratulations to Lindsay! Cute pictures and I will look forward to seeing how those quilt holders work for you. I have been tempted to purchase them in the past but was not sure how they worked.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Milestones is a good word. Positive chunks of experiences to hold things together when the storm comes. Congratulations to Lynsey- probably because she has so much practice at home with drama! Keep looking up and not down the holes.

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

That African fabric looks wonderful in that quilt.