Friday, September 10, 2021

The Joy of Accomplishment

Tools of the trade.  Grandma O'Quilts buys her very first pair of colorful pliers.
A girl needs colorful pliers!!

A day of service tomorrow, September 11th.

I found a lot of this Panther fleece.  I am going to cut it in half, bind it and add it to the stack I am giving to the crisis police.  Then I am calling them to come and get it all..
DONE is such a fine word.

A Quilter's Table   This is a very interesting post about House Top Quilts..

Yeah me....
All caught up with my sew-along!!

Yucky scan finished this am.
Lynsey's Covid card laminated.
Now, going to bed..


1 comment:

Linda Swanekamp said...

Wow, what a dynamo. It is great to make decisions and just do them. Today, listening to the 911 programs, I can't put two thoughts together due to the sadness and situation now. The grandkids are having a sleep over so I have to try hard to switch gears. I did finish a large comfort quilt for a woman with blood cancer that I know. Just came out of the dryer and I photographed it. Love the African fabric quilt.